Schedule 80 PVC Fittings
Made of a non-toxic material, Schedule 80 PVC Fittings are popular for use in drinking water systems as they impart no odor or taste to the liquids carried through them. Their seamless and smooth interior surfaces result in low friction and high flow rates. PVC also has a much lower thermal conductivity factor than metal, ensuring fluids maintain a more constant temperature when flowing through PVC pipes and fittings. Insulation is not required to maintain temperature in most cases.
- Can withstand high-pressure applications for long periods of time
- Very lightweight which reduces handling, installation, and shipping costs
- Resistant to a wide variety of corrosive materials like strong acids, alkali, salts and alcohols
- Dependable for use with corrosive applications as the fittings will not rust, pit or corrode
- A very low maintenance material with maximum service temperature is 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Not for use with compressed air or gas
- Meet all applicable ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) and (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation standards
Are you ready to buy or need assistance selecting the correct products? If so, speak with one of our experienced product specialists by calling 803-328-2477 or complete our easy to use Price Quote Form!